In order to install Canon mg3620 on your Windows system, follow these steps:
- Visit the official Canon website.
- On their site you can type in your model's number on the printer to find the suitable drivers and software for your device.
- Choose the OS you're running that would be Windows 10 in this case.
- Download the driver for your printer and the software to your computer.
- After the download has been completed the confirmation pop-up should show up in your browser.
- Select the file you downloaded to start the installation procedure. Install the drivers and software by following the instructions clearly on screen.